There are many reasons for using a professional and recognised body :
- Convenience - we have database of available employers (Canada and Overseas)
- Peace of mind - we save you time, worry and the stress of screening and we offer professional advise in your selection.
The majority of our employers come from the Canada. We also have Employers from other parts of the world, UK, Australia, Newzealand and Canada.
It depends on the caregivers’ qualifications, experience and skills. It ranges from CDN$ 1500.00 to CDN $2,500.00
After the job was validated through Human Resources Canada, the application can take as little as 2 months or as long as 6 months for approval to enter Canada. It all depends on the country that the work authorization papers are being processed.
HRSDC normally see following factors from the Employer:
- Is Employer in a financial situation that enables you to afford a live-in caregiver?
- Does Employer has a private room with a lock on the door and a private/or shared bathroom for the caregiver?
- Does Employer need caregiver, e.g. does Employer work away from his/her home? (People who works from home are usually refused validation!)
- Can Employer provide acceptable working conditions, reasonable duties and fair market wages?
There are three main criteria that Canada Immigration considers (proof is required):
- The caregiver must be able to read, write and speak English or French, in moderate level.
- They must have passed the equivalent of Grade 12 in Canadian education system.
- They must have worked with children for a minimum of one year full-time with pay/or at least taken a six-month full time childcare training course. We are pleasesd to say that we offer that training that is fully recognised by Canada Immigration Authorities.
We work with Certified Immigration Firm which help our students to obtain the LMO from HRSDC and work permit from CIC visa post overseas. Please visit their website: www.servicelinks.ca